Gift card purchases

I participated in an online Christmas calendar contest in december. It was run by a Norwegian organic beauty store called Skinlove. The contest offered daily prizes and was quite simple. I just had to answer a daily question related to organic beauty. Unexpectedly, I won on Christmas and the prize that day was a 500 NOK gift card (roughly 50 € or 60 $).

Because of the contest and a huge sale following the holidays, some of the items I had been looking at were sold out. I had to wait until they were in stock which is why I'm posting this so late.

I bought the following items with my gift card

  • Wooden hair brush by Redecker
  • Natural bristle hair brush by Redecker
  • Hair Oil for dry and damaged hair by Badger
  • Face Tan Water by Eco By Sonya

The wooden hair brush is amazing! It is so gentle on my hair and scalp. I cannot believe I didn't get one earlier. Both of the wooden brushes prevent static which is nice too. The natural bristle brush is good for distributing hair oil and brushing out fine knots and tangles. I'm also very satisfied with the hair oil by Badger. It is moisturizing, leaving my hair soft and shiny as well as having a lovely citrus scent. I've only tried Eco By Sonya's Face Tan Water once. I think I need to give this product a few more tries. I read the reviews and people were pleased because they got very even results, but I am exceptionally pale and my ended up a little patchy. I'm still overall satisfied with my purchase.


0 comments