Tata Harper: Boosted Contour Eye Mask

Wrinkles and fine lines gradually sneak up on us as we age, though a natural and unavoidable process, it's not exactly something to look forward to. Thankfully, there are preventative measures that can be taken to slow the progression. Hydrating your delicate under-eye skin is key and that makes eye creams must-have skin care products.

There are a lot of natural products to chose from, Tata Harper caught my eye early on. This luxurious brand, named after it's creator, uses 100% natural ingredients. Many of the ingredients are farmed at Tata's own organically certified farm in Vermont. Several of her products have been on my watchlist, but the brand is quite pricey, making me hesitate. I later gave it some thought and my conclusion can be summed up in four cringeworthy letters: YOLO.

The product I purchased was the Boosted Contour Eye Mask. The mask comes in a 15 ml glass jar. I thought the lid was tin, but it's unfortunately plastic, but it's still better than an all-plastic jar. Now, over to the product. I'll start with the consistency because it was not what I expected, not in a bad way though. The mask is thick, buttery and has a somewhat hard consistency. One thing I really like is that the mask gives long term moisture. Ordinary creams tend to be too liquid and evaporate quickly, leaving your skin just like it was before you applied anything at all. I must say that the scent on this mask is just amazing! It has a delicious, almost tea-like, jasmine scent. I'm not fond of scented products for your face, but this one smells lovely.

I do not regret giving this product a try, even with the large price tag. Despite being only twenty-something of age, it's never too early to start moisturizing!


0 comments