RMS Beauty, Eye Polish

RMS Beauty has become one of my favorite makeup brands. The ingredients, packaging and what the brand stands for is great. It's hard not to like it so I recently added two new products to my makeup pouch. I previously reviewed the "Un" cover-up concealer and Lip2Cheek in the color Illusive. Today, I'll be reviewing two of Eye Polishes, Seduce and Lunar.

Seduce
Seduce has a deep brown color. It is very pigmented, a light poke into the jar gives more than enough product. It is easy to blend, but is a little bit drier than Lunar. Seduce also can also work as a contour.

Lunar

Lunar has a ivory shade with a tiny hint of gold, it looks almost velvety. This eye polish is very moist and easy to blend. It's not very noticeable on me, but that could just be my fair skin. I tried using it as a highlighter, with poor results. It works best on the inner corners of my eyes.

Even though I am very satisfied with my Kjær Weis eyeshadows, I've missed cream eyeshadows. I find this type of eyeshadow more practical for daily use. You don't have to a brush to apply them. Plus, you can be more sloppy with the application and still get good results. The oil-base also makes them moisturizing and easier to wash off after a long day.





0 comments