Odylique: pencils without plastic caps

Finding various make up pencils without plastic caps is hard, finding natural ones is even harder. I knew Kjær Weis' pencils had metallic caps but then I came across Odylique. One of the organic beauty shops I commonly buy from messed up my order. They gave me an eyeliner pencil by Odylique as a "we're sorry gift". It turned out that the lid was actually metallic and not just plastic made to look like it.


Odylique is a UK brand that offers a wide range of natural and certified organic skin care products. Their range also includes organic make up products. Odylique's lip pencils and eyeliners both have plastic-free caps, which is great!

The organic beauty shop sent me an eyeliner in gray, which is perfect for me because I avoid black eye make up. Actually, I'm loving this eyeliner. It is pigmented and easy to apply.




0 comments